The Stamps Scholarship is UM’s most prestigious merit award available to students at the University of Miami. This scholarship is awarded to exceptional and academically accomplished high school seniors.
- Undergraduate Programs
Benefits of the University of Miami Scholarship 2023:
- The full tuition fee will be paid.
- An on-campus housing facility will be provided.
- A food facility will be provided.
- The health insurance of the scholars will be covered.
- Book allowance will be provided.
- A laptop allowance will be given.
- Students will be provided with an enrichment fund of $12000 which can be used to study abroad, for undergraduate research, for an unpaid internship, or for any other educational pursuits.
Eligibility Criteria of the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship:
- The candidate must be applying for the undergraduate program.
- All national and international students can apply.
- Architecture applicants must submit test scores or must submit a portfolio.
- All Music applicants have to complete an audition as part of the evaluation process.
- The candidate must be academically exceptional.
- The candidates whose native language is not English must have an English proficiency test i.e. TOEFL, and IELTS.
University of Miami Stamps Scholarships Application deadline:
- The last date to apply is November 1.