Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships at University of Sheffield
The University of Sheffield, in collaboration with the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust and the Sheffield Institute for International Development is offering 3 scholarships per year targeted at international students from developing countries for a number of courses that are affiliated with the Sheffield Institute for International Development.
Sheffield Institute for International Development, University of Sheffield, UK
Level/Fields of study:
- • International Development MA
- • Environmental Change and International Development MSc
- • International Development (Masters in Public Health) MPH
- • International Law and Global Justice LLM
- • International Political Economy MA
- • Global Journalism MA
- • International Public and Political Communication MA
- • Intercultural Communication MA
International students from the following countries:
Central African Republic
Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Lao People’s Democratic Republic
Papua New Guinea
Sao Tome and Principe
Syrian Arab Republic
West Bank and Gaza Strip
Each scholarship offers a a full tuition fee waiver, maintenance for University accommodation, and a monthly stipend.
- You must hold an offer by 6 May 2022 for one of the eligible courses (see above) to study at the University of Sheffield in the 2022/23 academic year.
- You must be classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be self-funded to receive this award, i.e. not funded by a research council, government, private enterprise, charity or any similar organisation.
- This scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other funding awards, either from the University of Sheffield or external sources.
- Your mode of attendance must be full time.
- You must begin your studies at the University of Sheffield in 2022. This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully meeting any condition(s) attached to your offer before the deadline provided by the Admissions Service.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully receiving a visa to study at the University in September 2022.
- You must be a national of, or permanently domiciled, in one of the countries or territories (listed above).
You will be automatically considered for the scholarship if you receive an offer to study one of the eligible courses and you are a national of, or permanently domiciled in, one of the eligible countries or territories.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
6 May 2022