Asian Development Bank Internship 2021
Asian Development Bank invited applications for the ADB Internship in 2020. The participants from ADB member countries are eligible to apply for the Internship Program. There are currently 68 member countries of ADB. You must check your country is part of ADB’s member.
The Duration of the Asian Development bank internship will be for 8 weeks minimum and a maximum of 26 weeks. The internship is only available to post-graduate level students.
ADB advertises internship assignments twice a year and welcomes motivated, open-minded, and self-directed individuals to apply.
The internship program offers the opportunity to:
- work in a major international development organization;
- work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries;
- gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does; and
- contribute to ADB’s business through research outputs.
- Stipend: Stipend is provided to all interns according to the location of internships up to 56 calendar days.
- Airfare Ticket: ADB Provides a limited amount to cover part of the airfare travel cost should air travel be necessary between the internship location and the authorized point of origin (i.e. school location).
- Enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations.
- be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s work.
- be a national of one of ADB’s Members
- possess an excellent command of English.
- have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
- Candidates must apply through Online Portal. Prepare for their CVs, and answer the essay questions.
- All documents (CV and essay) are uploaded to ACES to complete the application.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- To avoid errors in submission, applicants are advised not to wait until the last day of the application period in submitting their internship applications.
- ADB evaluates applications based on Eligibility Requirements, Relevance of Academic Study and work Experience, and the level of interest and motivation to contribute to development work.
1st Batch – 30th September 2020
2nd Batch – 31st January 2021