Australia Awards Scholarships 2021 (Fully Funded)
The Applications are open now for the Australia Awards Scholarships 2021. The AAS Scholarship is a Fully Funded Australian Government Scholarships to Study a Full-Time Bachelors, Masters and a PhD Degree Programs. One of the Most Prestigious Scholarships to Study in Australia. Make a Difference with an Australia Awards Scholarships.
The AAS Scholarship is a Long Term Scholarship Administered by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. The Australian Scholarships are available in all academic Fields of Studies in all Australian Universities. There is No Application Fee Required by the Australian Awards Scholarships.
SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS/FINANCIAL SUPPORT
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Return Airfare Travel Tickets
- Establishment Allowance
- Accommodation Expenses, Textbooks, Study Materials
- Contribution to Living Expenses (CLE)
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Pre-Course English (PCE) Fees—if deemed necessary PCE may be available for students for in-country and/or in-Australia training
- Supplementary academic support may be available to ensure a scholar’s academic success or enhance their academic experience
- fieldwork (for research awards and Masters by coursework which has a research component where fieldwork is compulsory) may be available for eligible research students for One Return Economy Class Airfare via the most direct route to their country of citizenship or within Australia.
- Participants Must be from an Eligible Country:
- Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
- Pacific: Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Republic of Palau, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis, and Futuna
- Africa: Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia
- Middle East: Palestinian Territories
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age on 1 February of the year of commencing the scholarship.
- Not be a citizen of Australia, hold permanent residency in Australia or be applying for a visa to live in Australia permanently.
- Not be married to, engaged to, or a de facto of a person who holds, or is eligible to hold, Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency, at any time during the application.
- Not be current serving military personnel
- be able to satisfy all requirements of the Department of Home Affairs to hold a Student Visa.
30th April 2021