Australian National University Scholarships (Fully Funded)
Each year the Commonwealth Department of Education and Training provides funding to Universities to award scholarships to domestic and international students undertaking Higher Degree Research programs.
From 1 January 2017, the Australian Government is replacing Australian Postgraduate Awards (APA) with a single program, the Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP or RTP). As current support programs are not continuing beyond 1 January 2017, the University is required by legislation to transfer all APA recipients to the new Australian Government Research Training Program Stipend Scholarship.
SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS/FINANCIAL SUPPORT
- Round Airfare Tickets (Reallocation)
- Allowance for Living
- Thesis Allowance
- Tuition Fee Cover
- Books/Course Materials
- Monthly Stipend
- Overseas Student Health Case (OSHC)
All candidates should meet the following requirements:
- You Must be a Domestic or an International Student.
- Hold a Bachelors Degree.
- Scholarships are awarded based on an applicant’s academic record, research output, and prior research experience.
- English Language Requirements.
15th April 2021