Austria Government Scholarship 2022 (Fully Funded)
Austria Government Scholarship 2022 offers scholarships to undergraduate, master’s, postgraduates, and doctoral students. This fully-funded scholarship is open to international students. A citizen of Austria is not eligible to apply.
All students will be mentored by great supervisors. Government of Austria scholarship aims to enable talented students to pursue their research and innovative ideas independently. Moreover, master’s students can complete their scientific research and thesis work while on this program.
This fully-funded research scholarship program in Austria was established in 2005 by the Scholarship Foundation of the Republic of Austria. Austria scholarship for international students is available to undergraduate, master’s, and postgraduate students. It is one of the best chance for international students to study in Europe on scholarship.
SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS/FINANCIAL SUPPORT
- Monthly scholarship instalment:1.050 EUR
- Health insurance
- Round Airfare Travel Costs
- Open to All the Nationalities Except Austrian Citizens.
- Must have completed 12 Years of Education for Bachelors Program.
- Must have Bachelors Degree for Masters Program and Have Bachelors and Masters Degree for Ph.D. program.
- Age Should not be more than 40 Years for Doctoral Program. (born on or after March 1, 1981)
- Age Should Not be more than 35 For Bachelors and Masters Program (born on or after March 1, 1986)
1st May 2021