Bilkent University Scholarship in Turkey 2021-2022 (Fully Funded)
Bilkent University is recognized and ranked internationally as one of the premier institutions of higher education in Turkey. Bilkent University was founded in 1984 as Turkey’s first private, nonprofit institution of higher education. The university hosts 13,000 students pursuing degrees in 29 undergraduate and 58 graduate programs. 63% of the student body is on scholarship.
The medium of instruction at Bilkent is English. There are 760 faculty members; international faculty members from 34 countries comprise one-fourth of this number. There is a growing body of full-time international students and exchange students coming from 67 countries. Chief among the factors that ensure a high standard of education at Bilkent is a faculty engaged in research. As mentors and instructors, they interact with students in modern classrooms and state-of-the-art laboratories. Bilkent actively invests in new educational and research technologies.
- BS Scholarship: (4 Years)
- MS Scholarships: (3 Years)
- PhD Scholarship: (4 Years)
SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS/FINANCIAL SUPPORT
Bilkent University offering a Fully Funded International Student Scholarship in Turkey For International Students. This International Scholarship will cover all the Expenses:
- Tuition Waiver
- Monthly Stipend and Housing support ( total of 4.500 TL / month)
- Private Health Insurance
- A Laptop Computer
- Meal Card
- Travel Support (once a year, at a yearly determined fixed amount) to attend
- Citizens of all countries including Turkish Citizens.
- BSc graduates or MSC students need at least 2.80/4.00 CGPA at the time of application.
- If you are a Turkish citizen resident in Turkey: ALES score is required, <55 (quantitative)
- Otherwise; GRE General Test score is required: 153 (quantitative). However, if you are off by a small margin and you have a strong background, we encourage you to apply.
- TOEFL IBT(at least 87), IELTS (at least 6.5 average and 5.5 from each section) or Bilkent COPE (at least C).
10th July 2021