BILL GATES SCHOLARSHIP IN THE UNITED STATES 2021 (FULLY FUNDED)
One of the biggest opportunities of the year is now open. Gates Scholarship in the USA is a highly competitive, outstanding, and selective scholarship that seeks student leaders.
Among 20,000 private scholarships annually in the US, Gates scholarships (TGS) are one of them. All strongest candidates holding amazing academic achievements, community service experience, and leadership qualities would be prioritized to avail this wonderful opportunity
Bill Gates and his wife began this scholarship project with the mission to eradicate illiteracy among young people. Each year, more than 300 students are awarded the Gates scholarship from underprivileged backgrounds to get an education and lead a high-quality life.
Gates scholarships are one of the best fully-funded undergraduate scholarships which can be renewable for five years. Undergraduate scholars will be able to get financial aid for books, tuition fees, transportation, room, and many other expenses.
This scholarship open for Undergraduate International applicants
SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS/FINANCIAL SUPPORT
- Tuition fee waiver
- Room or accommodation expenses
- Board expenses
- Textbook expenses
- Transportation expenses would be covered
The Award is available to an applicant who:
- A school graduate
- All minority students, Hispanic Americans, African Americans, Asia/Pacific/Alaska/Native Americans are encouraged to apply.
- The US national or permanent resident. A candidate must hold at least a 3.3 cumulative GPA out of 4.00
A candidate would be prioritized on the basis of;
- An exceptional academic record
- Leadership quality skills
- Good personality traits
15th September 2020