Cern Paid Internship in Switzerland
Applications for CERN Administrative Student Program 2021 are now open. This is a Fully Funded CERN Administrative Student Program in Switzerland for all the Undergraduates, Graduates, OR Master Students. There is No Need for IELTS or any other language Test. This is a Short Term Internship for 2 Months in Switzerland. The Panel will select 120 Participants.
If you have an academic background related to translation, human resources, advanced secretarial work, business administration, logistics, law, finance, accounting, library and information science, engineering management, science communication, education, audiovisual, communication and public relations, psychology, audit, Engineering then CERN is a Great Opportunity to do an internship in Switzerland.
There is No Application Fee Required for the CERN Administrative Student Program. Switzerland is one of the world’s best places to be born, live, and be happy. Do you want to spend some of your life amazing Moments in Switzerland? This CERN Administrative Student Program is for Undergraduate Students, Master Students, Graduates to Spend 2 Months Training period (Bachelor or Master) at CERN, Switzerland.
INTERNSHIP BENEFITS/FINANCIAL SUPPORT
In return, CERN will provide you with:
- An Allowance of 3283 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax)
- A Round Airfare travel allowance
- Depending on your personal circumstances, a supplement if you are married and/or have children
- Coverage by CERN’s comprehensive Health Insurance scheme (the contribution will be automatically deducted from your allowance)
- 2,5 days of paid leave per month
- Human resources
- advanced secretarial work
- Business administration
- Library and information science
- Engineering management
- Science communication
- Communication and public relations
- Engineering Fields
- You are a national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State and studying in a Member State or Associate Member State.
- You should have completed at least 18 months of your undergraduate studies (Bachelor or Master’s) specializing in an administrative field at the time of the next student committee taking place in December 2020
- You can stay for at least 2 and at most 12 months remaining registered as a full-time student.
- You have a good knowledge of English OR French
- A contract of association from 2 to 12 months
- Ensure your CV is complete with all skills and experience that make you stand out as a candidate.
- Be as clear and specific as possible in the application fields “Education” and “Experience” in order to increase your chances of being selected. Also included in this section all the specific skills (e.g. programming languages, hardware, databases, etc.) that you have acquired that will support your application.
- If you apply to more than one job, you will need to upload the documents for each application you submit.
- And last but not least, make good use of the ‘Motivation’ section to tell us why you’re a great candidate for CERN!
19th October 2020