Erasmus University Rotterdam L-EARN for Impact Scholarship
A unique institution based on the concept of a “multicultural classroom”, Erasmus University Rotterdam blends high-quality education with an enriching global perspective. International rankings name Erasmus University among the world’s leading players, and students recommend the institution for the quality of the lectures, expertise of the staff and opportunities in preparation for a successful career.
The Erasmus L-EARN scholarship (max 22,000 euro) is open to individuals from developing countries with relevant professional experience and a history of supporting their countries’ development efforts applying to a Master’s degree program. Upon completing the master program the awardees commit to return to their home country to use their new skills and contribute to their countries’ social and economic development.
SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS/FINANCIAL SUPPORT
The scholarship will provide: Between € 10,000 and € 22,000 (including statutory fee). Students who have to pay the institutional tuition fee will receive an additional fee waiver of their faculty
- Your home country is one of the Developing Countries on the World Bank’s list;
- You are an excellent student according to Erasmus MC standards. The average grade should be the equivalent to the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the Dutch grading scale of 1 to 10;
- You have recent relevant work experience after earning a Bachelor’s degree;
- You are applying for a full-time master at Erasmus University Rotterdam;
- Second-year master students are also eligible for this scholarship.
15th March 2021