ETH Zurich supports excellent Master’s students with two scholarship programmes:
The Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme (ESOP) supports students with a scholarship, mentorship and a network of the ETH Foundation. The scholarship covers the full study and living costs during the Master’s degree course.
The ETH-D Scholarship contains a partial stipend as well as additional offers by the Department (assistantship or additional scholarship).
A wide range of academic fields & Majors is available for Scholarships for Masters Programs at ETH Zurich University. Please check them below.
Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Architecture Master
- Civil Engineering Master
- Environmental Engineering Master
- Geomatics Master
- Integrated Building Systems Master
- Spatial Development and Infrastructure Systems Master
- Biomedical Engineering Master
- Biotechnology Master
- Computational Biology and Bioinformatics Master
- Computer Science Master
- Cyber Security Master
- Data Science Master
- Electrical Engineering and Information Technology Master
- Energy Science and Technology Master
- Materials Science Master
- Mechanical Engineering Master
- Micro and Nanosystems Master
- Neural Systems and Computation Master
- Nuclear Engineering Master
- Process Engineering Master
- Quantum Engineering Master
- Robotics, Systems and Control Master
Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Biology Master
- Chemical and Bioengineering Master
- Chemistry Master
- Computational Science and Engineering Master
- High Energy Physics Master
- Interdisciplinary Sciences Master
- Mathematics/Applied Mathematics Master
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Master
- Physics Master
- Quantitative Finance Master
- Statistics Master
System-oriented Natural Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences Master
- Applied Geophysics Master
- Atmospheric and Climate Science Master
- Earth Sciences Master
- Environmental Sciences Master
- Food Science Master
- Health Sciences and Technology Master
Management and Social Sciences
- Comparative and International Studies Master
- History and Philosophy of Knowledge Master
- Management, Technology and Economics Master
- Mathematics Didactics Master
- Science Didactics Master
- Science, Technology and Policy Master
ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarships in Switzerland for international students will cover the following expenses given below.
There are Two Types of Full Scholarships for International Students by ETH Zurich University given below:
ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship
The Excellence Scholarship will Cover Living and Study Expenses (CHF 12’000 per semester) as well as a Tuition Fee Waiver.
- The ETH-D Scholarship consists of a Partial Stipend for Living and Study Expenses (CHF 7’500 per semester) as well as a Tuition Fee Waiver.
- The Department will Additionally Provide a Scholarship of CHF 3’000 Per Semester or offer an Assistantship (with a payment of CHF 500 – 600 Per Month).
- Application Form (Application Window open 1 Nov – 15 Dec 2019)
- Letter of Motivation (1-2 pages)
- Pre-Proposal for your Master’s thesis
- Two Reference Letters.
- National & International Students are eligible to study in Switzerland for international students.
- Have a Bachelors Degree.
- Skype Interview in February.
15th December 2019.