GIFT POSTECH Winter Internship Program in Korea 2021
GIFT offers an Internship Program (Student Research Participation Program) in the summer and winter sessions.
3rd and 4th-year Undergraduate students, who are very interested in Ferrous Technology studies, systems and backgrounds, and/or in GIFT lab activities and system, are encouraged to participate in our internship program.
It will be an opportunity to help you decide if pursuing an advanced degree at GIFT POSTECH is right for you while gaining valuable research experience.
SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS/FINANCIAL SUPPORT
This is a Paid Internship in Korea for all International & Korean Students. All the Expenses will be covered by the University.
- Free Housing on Campus.
- Free Transportation will be provided.
- Round Trip Air Fare Economy Class Tickets for International Participants.
- Monthly Living Expenses (KRW 500,000 / 4 Weeks)
- 3rd and 4th Year Undergraduate Students.
- International Students of any Nationality are eligible.
- Korean Nationals can also apply.
- Full Application Form
- An Official Academic Transcripts in English
- Personal Statement
- Verification of English Proficiency
27th November 2020