GLOBAL SOLUTIONS SUMMER SCHOOL 2020 IN BERLIN, GERMANY – FULLY FUNDED
The Global Solutions Initiative is a globally collaborative enterprise to propose policy responses to major global problems, addressed by the G20, the G7, and other global governance fora. The policy recommendations and strategic visions are generated through a disciplined research program by leading research organizations, elaborated in policy dialogues between researchers, policymakers, business leaders and civil society representatives.
Young people from all over the world can apply for the 2020 Young Global Changers program. Successful applicants will receive a full scholarship to participate in the Global Solutions Summer School and the Global Solutions Summit from April 17-22, 2020 in Berlin, Germany.
- Travel expenses to and from Berlin
- Accommodation for the time of the summer school & Summit (April 17 -22, 2020)
- Free admission to the Global Solutions Summit 2020
- Lectures with global thought-leaders from academia and beyond
- Comprehensive summer school workshops
- Networking opportunities with great minds from academia, business, politics & civil society
- Access to an exclusive global network of like-minded Young Global Changers
- Possibilities for further engagement
- Young researchers and academics involved in a research project that tackles issues related to the recoupling of economy, society and environmental sustainability,
- Young entrepreneurs and innovators involved in a social enterprise aimed at recoupling, and young business leaders aiming at changing “business as usual” from the inside,
- Young non-profit leaders, active as community organizers, advocacy leaders, campaigners, or implementers of social, economic or environmental change on a local, regional or global level,
- …who are between the ages of 21 and 35,
- …who want to become longstanding, active members of a strong global network which aims at bringing about lasting global change,
- .…who commit to working constantly towards recoupling the economy with social well-being in a sustainable way,
- …who want to become regular contributors to the Global Solutions Summit and other events and activities of the Global Solutions Initiative.
1 December 2019