Global Undergraduate Exchange Program 2021 in USA (Fully Funded)
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (also known as the Global UGRAD Program) provides one semester scholarships to outstanding undergraduate students from around the world for non-degree full-time study combined with community service, professional development, and cultural enrichment.
Global UGRAD is administered by World Learning on behalf of U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA).
SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS/FINANCIAL SUPPORT
Host institutions are expected to demonstrate significant cost-share commitments. Examples include in-state tuition instead of out-of-state, housing waivers, significant tuition discounts or scholarships, and housing and fee reductions. The scholarship will cover one academic semester.
• over 18 years of age;
• a citizen of a UGRAD participating country, currently residing in that country;
• enrolled as an undergraduate in good standing at any accredited university, public or private, and has at least one semester remaining at their home university at the conclusion of the UGRAD program;
• completed secondary education in their home country;
• a solid command of written and spoken English (English Language training for some finalists is possible);
• able to begin studies in the United States in August 2021 or January 2022 (selected participants may not defer to a later date);
• eligible to receive and maintain the US student exchange visa (J-1) required for the program;
• cleared by a physician to participate in the program;
• committed to returning to their home country after the completion of the program.
15th March 2021