Google Research Internship 2021
Research happens at Google everyday, on many
different embedded teams throughout the company. Our research reaches the user
through both services and products such as Search, Maps, Google Assistant,
Google Translate, Google Cloud and our computing, storage, and networking
infrastructure. To achieve this, we’re working on a wide variety of projects
that utilize the latest state-of-the-art technologies that push the boundaries
of what is possible.
At Google, research-focused engineering interns are embedded throughout the company, contributing to the setup of large-scale tests and deploying promising ideas quickly and broadly. Ideas may come from internal projects as well as from collaborations with research programs at partner universities and technical institutes all over the world.
From creating experiments and prototyping implementations to designing new architectures, research-focused engineering interns work on real-world problems including artificial intelligence, data mining, natural language processing, hardware and software performance analysis, improving compilers for mobile platforms, as well as core search and much more.
- Currently enrolled in a PhD degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Research experience in Natural Language Understanding, Computer Vision, and/or Machine Learning from previous internships, work, personal projects, and/or lab work.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages: Java, C++,Python or Go.
- Having published papers (being listed as author) at conferences (e.g. NIPS, ICML, ACL, CVPR, etc).
By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations:
- Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt;
- Dubai – United Arab Emirates;
- Accra, Ghana;
- Nairobi, Kenya;
- Lagos, Nigeria;
- Moscow, Russia;
- Istanbul, Turkey;
- Kiev, Ukraine
24th December 2020