INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS 2020 AT TU DELFT, NETHERLANDS – STUDY IN NETHERLANDS
The Delft University of Technology is also called TU Delft. It is one of the largest and oldest public universities in the Netherlands. It is located in Delft, Netherlands. The TU Delft is ranked in the top 20 of best universities for engineering and technology worldwide and is the highest-ranked university in the Netherlands.
The Netherlands scholarship for international students is available for master’s degree programs at TU Delft. The duration of the scholarships in Netherlands 2020 is 2 years. This is the best opportunity for international students to study in Holland.
FIELD’S OF STUDY
The international scholarship for master’s degree in 2020 will cover the following cost:
- €30.000 per year for Non-EU/EFTA students
- €11.500 per year for EU/EFTA students
- Full tuition fees per year for a TU Delft MSc program based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality, AND contribution for the living expenses.
- Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
The eligibility criteria of the Delft University Scholarship is given below:
- Excellent international applicants (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programmes.
- With a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in the bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside The Netherlands.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR TU DELFT SCHOLARSHIP
Please upload scans of the documents which are applicable to you:
- Bachelor’s degree + translation or degree confirmation statement
- Transcript + translation
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Passport (all pages) or European ID card (both sides)
- Residence permit
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Reference letters (If Applicable)
- Portfolio (If Applicable)
- GRE (If Applicable)
1 December 2019 (23:59 CET).