Ireland Government Scholarship 2021
The Higher Education Authority (HEA) is pleased to Announced the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships Programme.
Under this Program, 60 scholarships will be provided. The offer is open to students from non-EU/EEA countries and is applicable to all fields of study.
SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS/FINANCIAL SUPPORT
The Government of Ireland Scholarships for International Students will cover the following expenses of the Participants given below. Students who are successful will receive:
- A €10,000 stipend for one year’s study
- A full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution.
- All International Students from Outside EU Countries.
- The Successful Scholars are to commence studies in September/October 2021.
- Possess excellence (academically, personally, professionally, creatively)
- Excellent communication skills
- Extra curriculum activities (for example humanitarian work; politics local, national, international; arts; sports).
26th March 2021