Khalifa University Scholarship in Abu Dhabi 2021 (Fully Funded)
Khalifa University Scholarships 2021 applications are open now. Khalifa University is one of the Best University in Abu Dhabi, UAE, that offers undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate, and Doctor of Medicine courses. Khalifa University offering Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students. The University is considered as one of the Best Universities to study in UAE. Khalifa University welcomes you. Your gateway to the UAE’s leading and top-ranked institution of Education, Technology, and Research.
Please note that the applications are free of cost for the Khalifa University Scholarships 2021. Khalifa University is offering Masters, Ph.D. & Doctor of medicine Degree Scholarships to International students as well as UAE Residents. All-Academic Fields & Majors are available Consists of Engineering, Medical, Business, Health, Arts, IT, & Other Fields are available to Study Abroad Scholarship in UAE.
Most of the Scholarships in Arab countries are open now. Khalifa University will Sponsor Almost all the Comprehensive Expenses in this Scholarship. Participants with Any Nationality are eligible to apply as well as UAE Nationals too. This is the Greatest Opportunity to Study in UAE.
Participants can apply for the Full Time as well as Part-Time. But there are Some Requirements for both.
Full-time: Students are required to Register for 3-4
courses each semester (9-12 credit hours or equivalent).
Part-time: Students are required to Register for 2 courses each semester (6 credit hours or equivalent).
- Duration of Master Degree For Full Time: 2 Year
- Duration of Master Degree For Part Time: 3 Year
SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS/FINANCIAL SUPPORT
Khalifa University Scholarships 2021 will Cover Most of the Expenses. The Scholarships for international students in the UAE will cover all Necessary Expenses.
- Full Tuition Fees Cover.
- Medical Insurance Cover.
- Support to attend International Research Conferences.
- Monthly Stipend (subject to change): GRTA Stands For Graduate Research & Assistant Scholarship
- Monthly Stipend During MSc: AED 8,000
- Monthly Stipend During Ph.D.: AED 10,000
Please Arrange the Following Documents given below to Upload online in the Application Form. By Hand or by Mail Post will Not be Accepted.
- Bachelors & Master Degree Certificate
- An Official Transcript
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- White Background Passport Size Image.
- Valid Passport.
- Personal Statement.
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Recommendation Letter.
- Research Statement (500 to 1,000 words – Ph.D. applicants only).
Master’s Degree Program Applicants:
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Admission Interview.
Doctorate Degree Program Applicants:
- Completion of a Master’s Degree
- Research statement (500-1,000 words).
- Admission interview.
- Candidates with leadership qualities would be given preference.
- Candidates need to maintain a 3.0 GPA in the first two-semester of the Master’s Program.
The application process is completely online. All the Applications Must be Submitted Online through the Online Admission Portal.
1st October 2020