Nanjing University is a Top Ranked Public University in Nanjing, China offering Scholarships for Master’s Degree & Doctoral Degree.
All International Students from around the world with any Nationality are eligible for Nanjing Scholarship in China. There are No Academic Field Restrictions because Nanjing University has 86 Undergraduate Programs, 27 Master, and 43 Doctoral Programs.
Currently, it hosts over 30,000 students. The Duration of the Master’s Scholarship takes 2-3 years while a Ph.D. degree takes 3 to 4 years. In fact, Nanjing University is one of the top 5 universities in China under the direct supervision of the Chinese Ministry of Education. Note that there is NO APPLICATION FEE for Nanjing China Scholarship.
As Stated above, Nanjing University Chinese Government Scholarship has 86 Undergraduate Programs, 27 Master, and 43 Doctoral Programs. The Lists of the Programs are given below.
Nanjing University Scholarship is a Fully Funded scholarship for international students in China. The following things will be cover:
- There is No Application Fee.
- Registration Fee
- Full Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation on Campus.
- Health/Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme
- Master’s Degree Monthly Stipend: 3,000 RMB/Month
- Doctoral Degree Monthly Stipend: 3,500 RMB/Month
- The applicant must be Non-Chinese Nationals in good health & currently should not be studying in China.
- The applicant who is applying for a Master’s Degree Must have a Bachelor’s Degree and the age should be under 35.
- The applicant who is applying for a Doctoral Degree Must have a Master’s Degree and the age should be under 40.
- Language Requirements.
- CSC Online Application Form.
- Nanjing University Online Application Form.
- A scanned a clear copy of a valid passport.
- Notarized highest diploma (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English)
- Academic transcripts (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English)
- Two Letter of Recommendations
- The applicant’s study plan in China (in Chinese or English)
- Certificate of Chinese/English proficiency (Exempt for those who Studied at English Institute)
- Two copies of the certificate of your highest diploma;
- Non-criminal record (within 5 months).
- A copy of the physical examination form.
The last date to apply for the Nanjing University Chinese Government Scholarship in China is 15th March 2020
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online for Nanjing University Scholarship China for International Students. The Link of the Official website is given below in Red Color.