The scholarship program offered by the Romanian state, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, to foreign citizens, based on H.G. 288/1993, for the academic year 2020 – 2021, was launched. The scholarships are offered to foreign citizens from countries that are not members of the European Union, for undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
To promote Romanian Language & Culture the Scholarship will be offered to Study in Romanian Language Only. The candidates who do not know the Romanian language are offered One Year to Study the Language.
The Fields offered by the Romania Scholarship are given below.
- Architecture, visual arts, Romanian culture and civilization, journalism,
- Political and administrative sciences,
- Engineering, education sciences, social and human sciences,
- Technical studies, oil, and gas,
- Agricultural sciences, veterinary medicine.
SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS/FINANCIAL SUPPORT:
Students who are successful will receive:
- Free-of-charge tuition,
- Free-of-charge accommodation (depending on availability, accommodation will be offered free-of-charge in students halls of residence, in keeping with the higher education regulations and within the limits of the sums available for this purpose),
- Financial support – a monthly amount representing :
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 65 EURO per month, for undergraduate students (1st cycle),
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 75 EURO per month, for post-graduate students (master degrees and specialization) 2nd cycle,
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 85 EURO per month, for postgraduate students (doctorate degree) 3rd cycle.
These scholarships do not cover food, international and local transport. The candidates must be prepared to personally support any other additional expenses.
The Scholarship is Funded by the Ministry of Education & Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Therefore, this is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Romania for all international students.
- Foreign Citizens Coming from all states of the world, except European member states.
- Should not hold Romanian citizenship.
- Not more than 35 years of age for Bachelor & Master Studies.
- 45 Years Respectively for Doctoral Studies or for postgraduate studies.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
The candidate should enquire at the diplomatic mission where he intends to submit the application.
The deadline for submitting the application files is established by each diplomatic mission, or not later than 9th March 2020.
Example: Address of the Romanian Embassy Office in Indonesia:
Jl. Teuku Cik Ditiro No.42-A,
RT.10 / RW.5, Menteng, Jakarta Pusat,
DKI Jakarta 10310
The deadline for the submission of applications is 9th March 2020.