SIIT Scholarship in Thailand 2020 (Fully Funded)
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology is a semi-autonomous institute of technology established in 1992 within Thammasat University.
The SIIT University Scholarship offers a Full Masters’s and Ph.D. Degree Programs for all International and Thai Students. The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology is a Top Ranked Recognized University in Thailand located in the heart of Thailand.
SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS/FINANCIAL SUPPORT
- Full Tuition & Educational support fees (Full Thesis Support)
- Living Allowance of 10,000 baht Per Month for Masters program.
- Living Allowance of 11,500 baht Per Month for a Ph.D. program.
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets (Economy Class) Direct Route to Thailand.
- Visa Fee, Airport Taxes, up to 10,000 Baht will be given.
- Health & Accident Insurance will be provided during the Scholarship.
- All Applicants from around the world with any nationality can apply.
- Not a Thai Citizen or do not hold Thai Nationality.
- Two Strong Recommendation (At least One from Academic Insitute)
- Have Good Health & Good Conduct.
- A statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose)
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume.
- An official transcript or current transcript:
- For Master’s Degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least GPA. 2.75
- For Doctoral Degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA. 3.50.
- A citizen ID card or passport
- Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
- Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as a jpeg. only)
30th September 2020