Summer School Scholarship in Romania 2020
The Bucharest Summer University is an international cultural and academic event, which takes place every year in August, focusing on economic problems and related fields of interest and has as a main objective to promote common academic values.
The Bucharest University of Economic Studies (ASE), Bucharest University of Economic Studies Students’ Union (USASE) through the Students’ Senate, the Association of Faculties of Economics from Romania (AFER), with the academic mentoring of the Faculty of Finance and Banking gladly invites you to take part in one of the summer’s most interesting educational experiences: Bucharest Summer University.
The 16th edition of the international summer school will gather students from all over the world to discuss different topics in the economics field. The courses will take place between the 16th and 30th of August 2020. Together with speakers and professors from top universities and companies around the world, 55 participants will spend 2 weeks in the campus of the Bucharest University of Economic Studies including one extended weekend exploring particular destinations across the country.
This year’s topic is “Fintech – challenges for financial services”.
Do not miss the chance to apply for this year’s experience! It’s the perfect opportunity to discover a new country, a lot of new people from all around the world and to learn a lot of great information!
SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS/FINANCIAL SUPPORT:
This Scholarship in Romania will cover the following items of selected applicants:
- Food (3 Times Per day )
- Transport inside Romania
- Weekend Trip
- But it doesn’t cover your visa & Ticket Fee
Duration: 2 Weeks between 16th and 30th of August 2020
- CV + Essay + Cover letter (use the Application form to upload them)
- Essay topic: FinTech vs traditional financial services
– 1200 words
– Text format: Times New Roman, Size 12, Spacing 1,5
– Save and upload it as a WORD document
– Choose and describe an appropriate subject according to the essay main topic
– Give examples and facts
– Explain different issues regarding the topic and present solutions
– Present your own point of view on the main topic
– Short intro with your motivation and the subject discussed
– Presentation of the issue regarding FinTech vs traditional financial services
– Your opinion about the issue
HOW TO APPLY
Below you will find our 3 application methods. Choose the one that fits you best, follow its requirements and fill in the Application form. For more details, please join our Community or contact us at email@example.com.
The deadline for application is 7th of June 2020