Sweden Government Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded) Swedish Institute Scholarship
Swedish Institute Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for all international students. Sweden Government Offers Scholarship to Pursue Master Degree from Sweden Universities.
Up until 2010, Sweden has been one of the few countries in Europe where you can study for free. The Swedish Government has then passed a law that charges tuition and application fees for students from non-EU/EEA countries to be supplemented by Swedish Scholarship Programs. A significant number of Swedish Universities still offer scholarships in the form of tuition waivers for international students.
Swedish Institute Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students & will cover the following Expenses given below.
- Full Tuition Fees Directly paid to Universities.
- Living expenses of SEK 10,000/Month.
- Travel grant For Airfare Tickets of SEK 15,000.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Social Science and Behavioural Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- International Students are eligible outside EEA.
- You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated employment.
- Must be from an Eligible Country.
- Check Other Eligibility Criteria (Click Here)
15th January 2020