Thailand Government Scholarship (Fully Funded)
The Government of Thailand Fully funds the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2021. All candidates looking for International Scholarships to pursue their education, e.g. (Bachelors, Masters & Ph.D.) degree programs, are highly encouraged to apply.
Chulalongkorn University is one of the most reputed universities in Thailand. Candidates should know getting scholarships in Thailand is not difficult; you can quickly secure your position. No need for IELTS/TOEFL test; you can submit your English Proficiency certificate.
Almost all academic fields are offered in this Thailand Government Scholarship 2021. All candidates are highly encouraged to apply for Fully Funded Undergraduate, Masters, Ph.D., and short term scholarship program.
These scholarships are open for:
- Bachelors Program: The length of the full-time Bachelor’s degree program is 4 Years.
- Graduate Program: Duration of Master’s Degree Scholarships is two years and Doctoral scholarships, not over three years.
- One Semester Program: Semester short term scholarship 94 months for professors, researchers, students currently in Foreign Educational Institutions
SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS/FINANCIAL SUPPORT
The applicant will have financial support for:
- Full Tuition Fee of the scholar will be covered
- Monthly Stipend during the scholarship program
- Air tickets for the scholarships
- Allowance for Accommodation will also be provided
This scholarship has the following criteria:
- All Nationals are eligible to apply for the Thai Scholarships except citizens of Thailand.
- Age limit is 35 Years
- English Proficiency certificate
- Candidate must be in good health
- Candidate must have a suitable degree to apply for the scholarship program
There are documents that require by the students for the application process:
- An updated CV of the applicant
- Complete Application Form with a Photograph
- Certificate of Graduation
- Official Academic Transcript
- Two Letters of Recommendation by Professors
- Passport Photocopy of an applicant
- Medical Certificate
15th October 2020