Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (fully funded)
Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) was introduced in 2000 as a framework in providing postgraduate scholarships for developing partners. Believing that knowledge sharing is an important pillar of South-South Cooperation, TIPP offers opportunities for Thailand and its partners to exchange their experiences and best practices that would contribute to long-term and sustainable development for all.
SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS/FINANCIAL SUPPORT
The Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) Scholarship 2021 will cover all the Expenses:
- Return Economy Class Air Ticket and Airport Pickup Service.
- Domestic Travel in Thailand
- Living Allowance 7,000 Baht Per Month.
- Accommodation Allowance of 7,000 Baht Per Month in the Regional Province or 9,000 Baht Per Month in Bangkok and Phuket.
- Settlement Money: 6,000 Baht on their first arrival to Thailand.
- Books Allowance: 10,000 Baht per year. (Only 4 semesters for Master’s degree)
- Thesis allowance of 20,000 Baht for compulsory fieldwork or data collection and a lump sum amount of 12,000 Baht for thesis printing or 8,000 Baht for independent study (IS) printing.
- Tuition Fee: Awardees’ tuition fee will be directly reimbursed from TICA, except equipment insurance fee, transcript and certificate fee
- Health & Medical Coverage.
All candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Candidates Must be an International Student from an Eligible Country. You can check the List of Eligible Countries Here.
- Candidates must be nominated by the National Focal Point for International
- Development Cooperation in a country from the TIPP eligible countries/territories list.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Good Command of English
- Age Should be less than 50 Years
15th March 2021