Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) 2020/2021 For Master
Believing that global challenges are best addressed by a concerted effort, Thailand has, therefore, been promoted sustainable development through fostering South-South cooperation and global partnership. It is in this spirit of constructive collaboration that we have offered training fellowships and postgraduate scholarships to developing partners across the world.
Today, in addition to fellowships and scholarships offered as part of bilateral and triangular development cooperation projects, TICA offers over 700 training fellowships and 70 postgraduate scholarships for government officials from developing countries around the world through Annual International Training Course (AITC) and Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP).
Annual International Training Course (AITC) was initiated in 1991 as a framework in providing short-term training for developing partners. Today, the AITC remains one of TICA’s flagship programmes. It offers not only a training experience, but also a platform in exchanging ideas and establishing professional network among participants from across the world.
Available programs for this scholarship are:
- Sufficiency Economy Philosophy (SEP)
- Climate Change
- Food Security
- Public Health
- Other topics related to SDGs
SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS/FINANCIAL SUPPORT:
- Return economy class air ticket and airport pick – up service
- Monthly subsistence, settlement, books and thesis allowance
- Visa arrangement
- Tuition fee
THE FOLLOWING IS A LIST OF ALL INSTITUTIONS ELIGIBLE UNDER Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM 2020/21:
To see list of universities/institution, please CLICK HERE
To see elibilibity country for this scholarship, please CLICK HERE
- Candidates must be nominated by the National Focal Point for International Development Cooperation in a country from the TIPP eligible countries/territories list.
- Candidates should be working in the area related to the course provided.
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree and/or professional experience related field or related to graduate degree.
- Candidates must have a good command of English.
- Candidates who English is not the first language and Bachelor’s degree was not taught in English have to pass an English Language proficiency test according to criteria announced by University regulations.
- It is recommended that candidates be less than 50 years of age.
- Candidates must have good physical and mental condition
Duration of scholarship is variation according to the university/institution.
See guide book of this scholarship, please CLICK HERE
Please prepare one (1) original with two (2) copies of each document as these following items:
- TIPP application form (Download at: http://www.tica.thaigov.net/main/en/relation/75500-TIPP-Application-form.html)
- Medical report
- Transcript of Bachelor’s degree (to show the courses that you have learnt throughout Bachelor’s degree)
- Certificate of Bachelor’s degree
- English test score (e.g. TOELF, IELTS)
- Recommendation Letter (At least 3 people)
- Thesis proposal or other documents (As university request)
- All forms are duly filled out and endorsed by the candidates’ supervisor and the National Focal Point for International Development Cooperation.
- All of related documents must be in English. Each of eligible countries/territories can nominate up to five (5) candidates per academic programme.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
The application procedure will complete when TICA has received the hard copy of the application form and other related documents through the Royal Thai Embassy/Permanent Mission of Thailand to the United Nations/Royal Thai Consulate – General accredited to eligible countries/ territories..
The deadline for application is 30th of June 2020.