University of Montreal International Scholarship 2021
Deeply rooted in Montreal and dedicated to its international mission, the University of Montreal is a leading research university. With its affiliated schools, Polytechnique Montreal (engineering), and HEC Montreal (business), University of Montreal is one of the largest university complexes in North America. University of Montreal is 85th rank top university in the world.
The University of Montrealintroduces a new scholarship program for exemption from additional tuition fees for international students.
The goal of this new program is to help the best talent from around the world attend one of the finest francophone research universities in the world. In turn, these international students will help fulfill our educational mission by enriching the cultural diversity of the University of Montreal community.
The UdeM exemption scholarship program is designed to support international candidates in their university studies. Starting in the fall of 2020, they could benefit from an exemption from the tuition fees normally charged to international students.
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS/FINANCIAL SUPPORT
These amounts are applied to tuition fees of $23,662 per year (30 credits).
The scholarship is awarded at 3 levels determined by the applicant’s academic record. This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
- Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions,
equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
- Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
- $9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits)
This amount is applied to the tuition fees of $24,300 per year (45 credits).
- $19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire duration of your studies.
To be eligible for the Universite de Montreal Scholarships for International students, you must fulfill the following criteria.
- Must be an international student.
- You must hold a study permit and are neither a permanent resident of Canada nor hold Canadian citizenship.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies at the Université de Montréal.
1st September 2020