University of Tokyo Summer Internship in Japan 2020 (Fully Funded)
University of Tokyo Amgen Scholars Program Internship Japan for International Students is a Great Opportunity to Complete their Summer Internship in Japan.
Participants will Explore & they will see the Door open towards their Future Career. All the International Students with Any Nationality can apply for the University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program in Japan.
As Stated above, This is a Paid International Internship in Japan. All costs of the Selected participants will be covered Under the University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program Japan.
- Free Accommodation will be provided Near the Campus.
- Monthly Stipend of 250,000 JPY will be given.
- Economy Class Round Airfare Travel Tickets will be provided to & from Japan
Participants will also get other benefits while doing their Internship in the Univerity of Tokyo. The benefits are as follows:
- Visits to Graduate Schools and Institutes
- Information Sessions on How to Apply to Graduate Schools at UTokyo
- Special seminars and luncheons where students can meet and have discussions
- Access to UTokyo campus facilities such as the Library, Health Care Center and Gymnasium
- Japanese cultural events
- Graduate School of Science
- Graduate School of Engineering
- Institute of Industrial Science
- Graduate School of Medicine
- Graduate School of Agricultural and Life Sciences
- Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- All International Students with Any Nationality.
- Enrolled in Colleges or Universities Worldwide that award a Bachelor’s Degree (or its equivalent).
- Must be an Undergraduate Student.
- At the minimum, have completed their First Year of Undergraduate study at the time the summer program begins.
- Are Not graduating before the summer program begins, and after the summer program ends will resume Undergraduate Studies for at least 1 semester or 1 quarter.
- A letter specifying that you are taking your Education in English issued by your university. (English proficiency Certificate)
- To Live in the Accommodation Provided by UTokyo.
- To participate Fully in day-to-day life, respect the work of all members of the laboratory, and attend and participate in laboratory meetings or other gatherings.
- To attend the orientation on June 9, all required conferences, activities and social events.
- Presentation in the End.
- Portrait photo
- Scanned copy of Passport or ID card
- Resume/CV and Cover letter
- Academic Transcript
- Proof of your English proficiency From Your University.
- Two Recommendation Letters. (Instructions for Recommenders_UTokyoASP2020.pdf)
- November 1, 2019: 2020 Program Online Application Open
- Mid-March, 2020: Applicants Notified of Decision
- June 8, 2020: Participants must have arrived in Tokyo by this date
- June 9, 2020: UTokyo Amgen Scholars Program 2020 starts
- August 3, 2020: Program ends
3rd Feb 2020