UTS Global Ambassador Scholarship in Indonesia
Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa (UTS) offers scholarships for international students to join UTS through Global Ambassador Scholarship program for 2020/2021 intake to Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa’s undergraduate and Master’s program.
The Sumbawa University of Technology calls for offers a global perspective and rooted practices to its academia through learning, research, and community services. The university continuously strives to bring cutting edge programs to directly impact the betterment of its local environment as well as to global audiences. Located in the foothills of Olat Maras, the campus is surrounded by rice fields and forest characterizing natural environments distinctive to the eastern side of Wallace Line. In Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa, your mind and horizon keep wandering globally, and yet your practices impact directly the local community.
SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS/FINANCIAL SUPPORT
a. Round trip airfare
b. The undergraduate annual tuition fee for a maximum of four years
c. The postgraduate annual tuition fee for a maximum of two years
d. Housing (shared room)
e. Monthly stipend
a. Non-Indonesian citizen
b. must have a high willingness to learn and have interests, talents, and study programs to be chosen
c. having academic achievements (academic reports), non-academic (sports, arts, Olympics, etc.)
d. have a good command of English
e. have completed high school for undergraduate program and 4-year undergraduate program for Master’s program
1. All applicant must submit the filled application form along with required documents to email email@example.com
2. All documents will be screened by the team of International Office of Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa (UTS International) to be selected by the admission committee
3. Admission Office (PMB) will announce the selected applicants to proceed to the interview.
4. The selected applicants will be interviewed through an online platform
5. The participant will receive admission result through e-mail (kindly check your e-mail regularly)
6. The selected applicants proceed to the enrolment registration online
18th August 2020