Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships at the University of Sydney
The University of Sydney was founded on the principle of giving everyone the opportunity to realise their potential through education and still holds that belief just as strongly today. Currently ranked 4th in the world, and 1st in Australia, for graduate employability, the University of Sydney is also consistently placed among the top 50 universities in the world.
SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS/FINANCIAL SUPPORT
There are four scholarship amounts are offered based on your ranking against the selection criteria:
- $40,000 payable for one year in two equal instalments per semester
- $20,000 payable for one semester
- $10,000 payable for one semester
- $5,000 payable for one semester
The availability of some amounts may be limited to specified cohorts.
To be eligible you must:
- be an international student
- have applied for but not yet commenced a bachelor’s degree or a coursework master’s degree that is a CRICOS registered award program usually delivered onshore at the University of Sydney
- receive an unconditional offer of admission by the relevant close date.
15th June 2021