World Bank Internship 2021 in United States (Fully Funded)
The World Bank Internship Program is now accepting applications through October 31st for its Winter Term (November 2020 – March 2021).
The World Bank (WB) Internship Program offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of the World Bank. The internship allows individuals to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and research experience into the Bank’s work, while improving skills in a diverse environment. In addition, it is a great way to enhance CVs with practical work experience. Internships are available in both development operations and other business units (such as Human Resources, Communications, Accounting, etc.) however, availability during a given internship term is based on business need.
SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS/FINANCIAL SUPPORT
- The World Bank will pay an Hourly Salary to all Interns.
- Provides an allowance toward Return Airfare Travel Expenses up to USD 3,000 at the discretion of the manager.
WORLD BANK INTERNSHIP FIELDS
We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified individuals. Our aim is to attract and recruit the best talent in the world.
Economics, Finance, Human Development (Public health, Education, Nutrition, Population), social sciences (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, environment, engineering, urban planning, natural resources management, private sector development, and other related fields; or Corporate support (Accounting, Communications, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and other corporate services).
To be eligible for the Internship in the World Bank. The Candidates much have:
- an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a master’s degree or Ph.D. with plans to return to school full-time).
- There is no age limit.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable. Other skills such as computing skills are advantageous.
- We value diversity in our workplace, and encourage all qualified individuals with diverse professional and academic backgrounds to apply.
31st October 2020